viernes, 19 de junio de 2009

Blogging experience




In my point of view this experience, the "blogging experience", is so useful for us as learners of English because we can improve our writing skills and our reading comprehension.


We usually don't have the time to do this writing activities just because we are too busy doing other kinds of things like other subject homework or even our work esperience don't leave us the enough time to study english, wich I think is very unfair.


I really had a good time doing this posts even though I'm not a computer person ,you know? I'm so late about this technological instruments like the internet , but this blog really helped me because I know that in the future everything will have to be in the computer and everyone will have to know how to use it and how to deal with it.

As I'm not a technological person, I will have to learn everything about it and I think this is my first step to it.

I've never had a blog and to show my interests and my personal opinion about some sort of things it was amazing , I used to think that these things were just for fun and that the people who use these things didn't have anything else to do but I realized that I was so wrong because this way to share information, to share ideas and to share opinion is really interesting and funny and comfortable because you can read about everything here just from your home.( If you have a computer, of course)


About the blog, is so useful in many ways, first of all we practice our writing skills as I already said, other thing we learned is to give our opinion, every time we posted we had to give our opinion about other people's post and that was a really cool idea because we could give our opinion even if you agree with the writter or not, I think it was really good.


I really enjoyed doing these activities...

how about you , my dear readers?....did you enjoy diong this thing??...

tell me about it...




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario