martes, 9 de junio de 2009

MOTIVATION ESSAY

Ok …after reading the article of motivation I decided to do it about this topic. I completely agree with the ideas that are explained in it , actually, I’m trying to apply the thing about the rewards and punishment when I’m in the school, I really know how important is to be reward if you do something good at school, even if you just answer a question with the correct answer and the teacher say to you that that’s ok.

It is so comforting when you sense that your teacher trust in you and encourage you by saying that you have all the abilities to be such a great student and if you keep like that you’re going to climb very high in the mountain of life ( I always remember that a teacher told me that when I was about to give the PSU)

Ok , but , talking about the essay, I’m going to write about this issue “the motivation” and maybe I’ll complement it with other article…I don’t know yet.

Hope you like my essay,

Bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario