viernes, 12 de junio de 2009

A place I would like to visit....






woou ....tough decision !!!



I would like to visit every single place in my country....but the place that I think I would like the most is the north of Chile ,maybe San Pedro de Atacama because Ì've known that it's a place full of quiet places and many foreign people go there , I think it would be very very relaxing to go there during my vacations.





Maybe I could try to do some sport there like Sandboard ..that's one of the things I'm looking forward to learn and...all that kind of sports: Snowboard, Surfing and Sandboard.













And also I could see the desert wich I think is great ....or the "Salar de Atacama"...wich is beautiful I think.







The other place thati would like to visit is the south ....once I went to the national park Conguillio...and it is beautiful I would like to go there again....

But anyway .....I have to save a lot of money togo there..so I really don't think I would go soon.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario